Saturday, August 20, 2011

My week in pictures {Phone Dump}


My daughter lost her first tooth! She was so happy! 


 My cheat day...Five Guys. Nuff said. 


 My girls. Its rare I catch them both looking and smiling at the same time. Also, love their matching pink & black polka dot outfits :) 



 My 6:30am wake up call. How can you not love that face! 


 Tea party with Barbies & Princesses 


Chalk Body Outline, always fun.


I get served cookies & tea while working. 


Playdate at the pool. These girls sat for a good 15 minutes sharing one yellow chalk crayon. Whatever works!


More pool fun.


Group shot. 


She loves to play games on the computer while mommy works on hers. 


Another mid-week playdate at Monkey Joes. 


Using up our free bowling coupons. 




Our last outdoor movie of the summer, Tangled. Brought some glow in the dark bracelets for the girls. So nice that they gave some to the kids around us. 


Breakfast picnic in the trunk of my car. It's Bo time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment