Saturday, August 6, 2011

Insta-Friday


Here is my week in pictures via my new Android phone! I love it even more than the iPhone.

My girls playing nice with their DS. AWW, I cherish those sweet moments!


Stopped in a super cute cupcake store called SAS Cupcakes.  Don't they look soo pretty! They also do birthday parties there too! Hmmm....keeping that idea in my back pocket.


Because its too hot out, we went the McDonalds to play in their awesome playground. 


.....and to get this little blue guy who is no where to be found now. Probably somewhere in between car seats.


Me & the hubs checking out the reversible camera. Lovin' it! 


We stepped out in the rainy weather for a yummy steak burrito lunch at Salsaritas. 



My daughter loves to look around in the jewelry section at Target. She found this cute headband on clearance. Momma taught her well! 


Enjoy the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment