Tuesday, August 2, 2011

101 Pretty Printables


It's no secret I'm all about the free stuff. So, when I found this lovely list put together of 101, yes, count them 101 FREE printables I HAD to share! There is everything to thank you cards, baby shower invites, & EVEN a Hello Kitty set. {GASP!} I know, HK is SOO in right now! My girls will love that one!

A BIG HUMONGOUS THANK YOU to Everything Etsy for compiling this list.


Here are just a FEW of the ones I like:

#19 - I love us print by Eighteen 25 - Print this out on an 8x10 canvas, would be a great gift too!



#30 - Yellow & Gray Baby Shower Printables by Bump Smitten.  I'm totally crushing on this color combo! 


# 39 Hello Kitty Birthday Pack by Shery K Designs 


Check out all 101 of these great printables! 

No comments:

Post a Comment