Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Techie Tuesday - Some of my favorite apps


Are you like me? Addicted to the iPhone, always searching for new apps, checking it constantly?!? Well this is for you...Here are some of my go to apps. 




This is my absolute FAV & most used app.  Snap a pic with your phone, then use Instagram to apply a filter to edit the photo, one click and done! For example, here is a photo taken of my daughter with my phone. 

Before: 

After using Instagram: 

  
It's just a fun little app to play around with. 




This is great especially for travel. On a road trip and need that Starbucks coffee? Open Around Me and it will use your location to find one!  You can find everything from coffee shops, gas stations, restaurants, grocery store, etc. 





This apps acts as a food diary and also tracks your work out as well.  I (used) to use it and it definitely helps you to loose weight when you are tracking everything.  It has a database of food and exercises also and calculates your daily calorie intake. 



This is a no brainer. Not sure what to make for dinner? Pop open this app to help you find something yummy!



Stay up to date with the latest in news and finance. 


Do you have a favorite app? Leave me a comment so I can check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment