Saturday, July 23, 2011

{Dolla Holla} Target Dollar Bins


Happy Weekend!

Here is something to look out for if you stop in Target over the weekend...cause.... you know you can't resist the dollar bins! Especially if you have kids with you....BINGO! Sure, you can get those bubbles, sidewalk chalk, AND the water gun! 

I have been working with my oldest, who starts Kindergarten next month on reading and was in need of some early reading books.  As I was pursuing, I found these 3 books-Levels Pre-K-K, 1st grade, and 2nd grade, so of course I bought them all, why not? These are great! 


The Pink Dinky Doo Back to School is Cool is too advanced but its still a cute story to read to your kids! My girls really like it :) 

 We also have picked up water balloons, bubbles wands, sidewalk chalk, and water guns recently in the dollar bins.



Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment