Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Bucket List


Back in May, I came up with a bunch of fun ideas/activities to keep my girls having fun this summer, a Summer Bucket List.  We wrote down all our ideas on pieces of paper and put them in, a bucket! The idea was each day or couple days we would pick from the bucket to see what we would do.  Then, for each activity we did, we took a picture (or a couple).  At the end of the summer, I am going to create a photo book of our adventures. It will be something special we can always look back at and remember all the fun we had!



Here is our Summer Bucket List: I've crossed out the items we have done so far!

  • Make cookies from scratch
  • Paint
  • Learn to swim (my girls, not me!) 
  • Go to an outdoor movie
  • Catch fireflies
  • Go on a nature walk
  • Play at a splash park
  • Tie dye shirts 
  • Go to a parade
  • Host a playdate
  • Go to the movies
  • Go out for ice cream
  • Family movie night
  • Family game night
  • Make gooey playdoh
  • Photo scavenger hunt 
  • Go bowling
  • Swim in a lake
  • Shop for school supplies
  • Get our nails done
  • Get haircuts
  • Have a picnic
  • Go to the zoo (might have to wait till it's not 99 degrees out!)
  • Visit a museum
  • Make our own popsicles
  • Make pizza from scratch 
  • Play with bubbles & sidewalk chalk
  • Make smores
  • Freeze dance
  • Plant a garden 
  • Make brownies
  • Set up a photo shoot just because
  • Disney Cruise (my daughters idea, not gonna happen!) 
  • Go to the library












.






And we have one month left to finish off the list! 

It's never too late to start a bucket list of your own :) 






2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim!!! I like to call myself a "momtographer!" ;)

    I just popped over to your blog, LOVE it!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete