Monday, July 25, 2011

Fabulous Freebies- Great for Back To School


In exactly 1 month, my oldest starts Kindergarten! AH! Where did the time go?!? I can not believe it. We are crossing off items on our school supply list, buying new school clothes, and preparing my not-a-morning person daughter for waking up at 6am (UGH!) We just bought her a lunch box on Friday, Hello Kitty...to match her back pack and I was thinking I need a cute way to label these things.

I remember that I had downloaded these adorable free printable bag tags almost a year ago via one of my favorite Graphic Designers, Anders Ruff.   You can customize these tags with your child's name and there are 2 super cute girls & boy versions! Just download the PDF file, type in your child's name, & print! Easy Cheesy!


Girl Bag Tags
Butterflies & Owl



Boy Bag Tags 
 Sock Money & Cars






Aren't they sooo cute!! You can even use these for luggage or they would also be good for a diaper bag too! 

Just click the link below to download your FREE DIY Bag Tag from Anders Ruff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment