Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New & Exciting Changes!


When I first started this blog, I just wanted to share my ideas and things I had created with others. I wanted it to be for those who needed a little inspiration, just as I have when I look at other blogs. It's kinda a bit of this and that, but one thing that is my passion is planning parties. Even when I worked in corporate america, I always helped out with planning team events & social gatherings. It allowed me to get a little creative with my job. If you look at all the blogs I follow, it's mainly party planning stuff. Whether it be a baker, a graphic designer, stylist, photographer, they all have the same theme, PARTIES! So, after thinking about it for a while, I have decided to change directions and gear my efforts towards styling children parties, baby showers, bridal showers, and even milestone birthdays. My new company name is called Southern Styled Event Design and I will be available to style celebrations in the local area of Charlotte, NC. In addition, I will be posting and sharing party planning tips and ideas.

Thank you for joining me on my journey and I can not wait to celebrate with you! 

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment