Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm still alive!


It's been sooo long since my last blog post! Ever since Halloween, it's been non-stop...between working, taking care of the kids, crafting, planning my sister's baby shower, & laundry it seems to never end. I'm amazed how some people seem to keep it all together around the end of the year! But, I know the word "seem" is the key word here. We can't do it all, and although it may seem that way we need to remind ourselves to take a breather. For me, I had to put blogging on the back burner because I had so much else going on.

So, what's been new with me? Well, we had a fun filled fall with several festivals, pumpkin carving, and trick or treating. I planned and pulled off a very successful winter wonderland baby shower at the beginning of Dec. I will work on getting that post up soon! Now, we get ready for winter break. I have some fun things planned, like a Polar Express Pajama Movie Party next week for some of our neighborhood friends. Nothing formal, just kids in their jammies, hot chocolate, popcorn, and The Polar Express. If you have not seen the movie, I HIGHLY recommend it! Maybe bake & decorate some cookies and see the new Chipmunk movie (it looks so cute!).

Here is a photo recap of the past 2 months!











I can't wait to come back refreshed and better than ever in 2012!  

L,
Nicole 





No comments:

Post a Comment